RPC Is reopening this Sunday!
After being away from the church since the end of March we are taking steps to offer Sunday morning worship with appropriate safeguards in place. Our first service will be on Sunday 6 September at 10 am. We will only be able to seat about 50 people and while we would hope to accommodate all those who would like to come, we will have to adhere to this capacity. The service will be live streamed on the Reigate Park Church YouTube channel and a recording will be available afterwards. Please think carefully about whether it is appropriate for you to attend and don’t feel that you should attend the first Sunday we have opened; although we would be delighted if you are able to join us.
If you decide to come please note the following:
1. Do not come on to the premises if you have any of these symptoms:
· A new persistent cough
· A high temperature
· A loss or change of smell or taste
· Shortness of breath or breathing difficulties
2. Entrance will be via the Park Room only.
3. Use the hand sanitiser provided on entering.
4. Stewards will be in the Park Room to welcome you. They will register your attendance for Test and Trace purposes.
5. There will be no printed orders of service. They will be available on the website.
6. You must wear a mask at ALL times whilst on the premises unless you are exempt from doing so. There will be a limited supply of disposable masks if you have forgotten to bring one.
7. Please keep social distancing of 2 metres, which is all the more important if you are exempt from wearing a mask.
8. There should be no physical contact with other attendees.
9. Single chairs in the Church will be set out appropriately spaced. These may only be moved together to enable those from the same household/bubble to sit together.
10. Singing during the service is not permitted.
11. There will be no children’s activities until at least after half term. Until then our services will be all age. Please bring appropriate toys for young children to play with and colouring pens for activity sheets provided. There will be some tables available in the Park Room.
12. Collection - please consider giving via standing order or using the GIVT app. There will be the opportunity to give using cash and your weekly envelopes, but these will need to be quarantined for 72 hours before being counted and banked.
13. Only the foyer toilets will be open for use. Please sanitise your hands before going in and when you leave.
14. Exit will only be through the main church/front doors and it is not possible to stand and chat in the foyer.
15. There will be no refreshments available after the service or water available during the service. Please bring your own water bottle if required.
16. We will not be celebrating Communion on 6 September, but would hope to do so in October.
These measures are designed to keep everyone safe. Unfortunately Sunday worship will be very different to how it used to be, at least for the time being. But we still hope that it will be a meaningful experience.
With kindest regards,
George - Minister
Sue - Local Church Leader
Tina - Church Secretary